The Coalition for the Homeless emails regular newsletters, reports from our Executive Director, and advocacy action alerts during legislative sessions.
To join the Coalition’s email list, please complete this form.
- January 2019 ED report: What work still needs to be done?
- December 2019 enews: Give-A-Jam, Street Count, more!
- November 2019 ED report: Our hope for the future
- October 2019 ED report: Be a rebel with a cause
- September 2019 enews: Vote for us to win $20,000, Stand Down 2019, more!
- September 2019 ED report: The impact of privilege on my life
- August 2019 ED report: Shelter, housing, and what our communities really need
- July 2019 enews: Grants to end youth homelessness, employment, more!
- July 2019 ED report: Street homelessness study—and what’s next
- June 2019 enews: Urgent: protect homeless services now
- June 2019 ED report: The vulnerability of women on the streets
- May 2019 enews: Advocacy efforts and Craft Beer Throwdown
- May 2019 ED report: Aging and homeless
- April 2019 ED report: Time to fight for the poor and homeless
- March 2019 ED report: What can we do about the addiction crisis?