Need help? Click here.
To reserve a bed at an emergency shelter, or to get access to services to prevent homelessness, contact our Coordinated Shelter Access (formerly “Single Point of Entry”) office: (502) 637-2337. The Coordinated Shelter Access team takes calls seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Coalition for the Homeless administrative office: (502) 636-9550
- Natalie Harris, Executive Director: x 1212
- George Eklund, Director of Education & Advocacy: x 1219
- Catherine McGeeney, Director of Communications: x 1208
- Brandi Scott, Director of Planning & Evaluation: x 1211
- Megan Augsburg, Housing Manager: x 1205
- Marsha Bailey, Client/Landlord Relations and Office Manager: x 1206
- Brittany Boxley, Coordinated Access Specialist: x 1221
- Anna Clayton, Coordinated Entry Supervisor: x 1218
- Alicia Hart-Conkin, Coordinated Access Specialist: x 1224
- Erica Johns, Administrative Assistant: x 1206
- Will King, HMIS Administrator: x 1210
- Maria Mullaney, Accountant: x 1216
- Danielle Otte, Associate Director, Services and Systems Advancement: x 1220
- Mary Frances Schafer, Special Projects: x 1209
- Ashley Tabor, Monitoring & Training Specialist: x 1207
- Erin Wallace-Wimsatt, Grants Manager: x 1233
- Charles M. Walsh, Coordinated Access Specialist: (502) 377-5376
- Holly Watkins, Coordinated Access Specialist
Our office is located at 1300 S. Fourth Street, Suite 250. Before you stop by, please call us first at (502) 636-9550 to make sure the right person is here. See the list of extensions above.
Send Us A Message
For a list of email addresses by staff member, please see our staff page.