The Coalition for the Homeless is now enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards program! After you register your card and select the Coalition for the Homeless as your nonprofit of choice, every time you shop at a Kroger and swipe your Kroger Plus card, the Coalition earns money.
Please follow these simple steps to enroll your card right away:
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy, as you’ll need the number from it. (Note: if you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, you can get one for free at the customer service desk at any Kroger.)
- Click on “Create an Account.”
- Fill out the required information, then click “Create Account.”
- You should see a page that says, “Add a Kroger Plus Card to Your Account?” Add your Kroger Plus card number (which is located on your card) and your last name, and then click “Save.”
- In the box that appears, paste this number: 80097. Then you should see “Coalition for the Homeless” appear in a blue list. Click the circle to select the Coalition for the Homeless and then click “Enroll.”
That’s it! This is a really easy way to help the Coalition, and we’re grateful for your participation.
FYI, the below items are not eligible purchases for rewards:
- Government assisted pharmacy expenses
- Postage stamps
- All gift cards (including Kroger), variable load cards (including Visa, AmEx, etc.), and pre-paid or rechargeable cards
- Bottle deposits
- Lottery/promotional tickets
- Money orders or Western Union orders
- Sales tax
Thanks so much again!