The ninth annual Give A Jam to End Homelessness is scheduled for Thursday, December 19, at Headliners Music Hall (1386 Lexington Road), from 7-11pm! The evening will feature performances by local musicians and artists, soups for sale, a bourbon basket raffle, and a cash bar. Doors open at 6pm.
Tickets are available now:
- Stop by any location of Carmichael’s Bookstore and ask to purchase Give A Jam tickets. Pay no fees—and browse their selection of great books while you’re at it!
- Bring cash to the Headliners box office Monday through Friday between 2-6pm and purchase your fee-free ticket there. (Note: fees will be incurred when paying with a card. Confirm box office info here!)
- Purchase your tickets online with convenience fees through Headliners here.
General admission is $25 in advance and $30 at the door, and includes a bowl of soup (while supplies last!).
A limited number of VIP tickets are $70 in advance and $75 at the door; these include admission, free reserved parking, balcony seating, a private cash bar, free hors d’oeuvres from local restaurants, and a bowl of soup (while supplies last).
Check out this amazing line-up of musicians who have agreed to donate their time and talent to raise money for our most vulnerable neighbors:
- The Riflemen
- Ben Sollee
- Ida Clare
- Julia Purcell
- John Gage
- Pat Younger
- Steve Cooley & Brigid Kaelin
- Hound of the Buskervilles
- Hot Brown Smackdown
- The Eleventh Hour
- The Betweeners
- Scott T. Smith
But wait—there are other ways to get involved! Here’s how else you can help:
- Looking for a fun volunteer opportunity to support the Coalition while enjoying one of the year’s best music events?? We need volunteers for a variety of shifts at Give-A-Jam! Sign up here.
- Do you have an amazing brownie, cookie, or cake recipe? If so, please help us out by donating your best baked good to the event. You can drop it off at the Coalition or bring to the event, but please email Natalie and let us know if you can help out.
Purchase your tickets now before they sell out! Join our Facebook event here for regular updates. Can’t wait to see you there!