There are new project opportunities (reallocation and bonus projects alike) through the 2015 NOFA.
Reallocation projects notes:
- Reallocation to new permanent supported housing projects where all beds are dedicated to chronically homeless individuals and families;
- Reallocation to new rapid re-housing projects for homeless individuals and families who enter directly from the streets or emergency shelters and youth up to age 24;
- Reallocation to a new supportive services only project specifically for a centralized or coordinated assessment system; and
- Reallocation to a dedicated HMIS to the HMIS lead.
Bonus projects notes:
- Permanent supported housing for 100% chronically homeless;
- Rapid re-housing to serve individuals coming from the street or emergency shelter, including those fleeing DV situations;
- The amount available is $1,361,088, 15% of the Annual Renewal Demand; and
- More than one project can be applied for with the bonus as long as the cumulative funding amount does not exceed $1,361,088 (15% of the Annual Renewal Demand).
If you’re interested in applying for this funding or in learning more, please contact Mary Frances Schafer by email or by phone at (502) 636-9550 x14.
Please note: for a full understanding of the requirements, please read the full NOFA here.